St Mary Bourne Cricket Club – April Work Party
Saturday 1st April 2017 at The Recreation Ground, St Mary Bourne. 10am Start.
That time of year has come around fast once again. With just under a month to the opening fixtures of the season, as always there are a few jobs to be done on the ground.
After quite a work laden 2016 I am hoping 2017 shouldn’t be too bad. So hopefully many hands will make light work an hour or so of your time on Saturday 1st April will be much appreciated and hopefully all that is required to get the jobs done.
Here are the jobs that need doing:
- Remove Fence around the Square
- Mark out Strips for Season
- Brush off Astro as its starting to get a little tatty
- ROLLING at least 20 hours need to be done before the first Home Fixture
- Patio Area: If we can Wash/Brush off the stones and maybe weed in between
- Sight Screens Unchained
- Covers: Unchained & Sheeting put back on
Also don’t forget attendance on the workdays at the start and end of the season will deduct £10 off your Grounds Maintenance fee for 2018.